Workshop T's & C's
Please carefully read the workshops bookings Terms & Conditions before you book your place(s)...
Full payment for workshops is required at time of booking to secure a your place. You can pay online or in person at the store. As long as there are places left, workshop bookings can be made up to 24 hours in advance of the workshop commencing. Please attend on time to all workshops. A certain amount of time is allocated to each session and therefore we will always start at the time advertised. If you are more that 15-20 minutes late it may not be possible for you to participate in the workshop as the tutor would have to go over the same material again which is unfair to the other workshop participants.
Workshop cancellations by you:
We try our best to price our workshops as fairly as possible and offer good value for money. We therefore have to have a clear cancellation policy to ensure that we cover our costs and the ongoing viability of the workshop.We urge you to carefully check your diary to ensure that you are available to attend any workshops you are booking with us. If circumstances change, or something pops up and you are unable to attend, unfortunately all our workshops and classes are only refundable if we are given a minimum of 7 days notice, any cancellations made after then may not be able to be refunded.
If you give more than 7 days notice to cancel a place on a workshop your options are as follows:
- We will be happy to transfer you to another workshop, space permitting.
- If there are no suitable future dates for you to transfer to we can provide a voucher to be used for a future workshop booking.
- A full refund can be given.
If you give less than 7 days notice to cancel a place on a workshop then your options are as follows:
- If your place is re-sold we can transfer you to a future workshop or offer a full refund.
- We will do our best to fill the place within this time. Please be aware that in our experience
- it can be difficult to fill places on workshops at short notice.
Workshop cancellations by us:
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop you will be given at least 24 hours notice and offered a transfer to another date, voucher to be used at another time or in ourstore, or a full refund. We will not be held liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event of cancellation by us.