'Teen/tween Sewers' Workshops
Date & Time: 11-1pm Friday's: 30th July, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th August
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Ansdell Institute, Woodlands Road, Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire. FY84BX.
Cost: £12: Includes all materials and equipment
What you'll learn & make:
- 30th July: Pennants
- 6th August: Makeup brush/ crayon Roll
- 13th August: Make up remover pads & Pot
- 20th August: Zipper Wash Bags
- 27th August: Jersey Cycle Shorts (please note this session is longer)
Who is this suitable for: Keep your little ones away from screens, using their imagination & developing fine motor skills...let them make a mess you don’t have to clean up after!!!
‘Tweens/ Teens’ sessions...with over 10 years teaching experience we have got the perfect sessions for our younger ones! Aimed specifically at 12-16 year olds... sessions have been designed to develop the following;
- introduce Teens to the sewing machine (introduction to sewing),
- develop confidence on the sewing machine,
- following dress patterns,
- develop a understanding for sustainable fashion/products,
- exploring different stitches, machine feet & materials…
*12 years & over do not require adult supervision, tweens/teens must be confident sewers or have previously attended an introduction to sewing.
**please let us know if your able to bring along your own sewing machine (this will help hugely)