Sample book 'kit'
Sample Book Kit:
Struggle to buy fabrics when you can’t feel or see them in person or just don’t know what fabrics are suitable for which projects? The aim of our sample book session is to give you confidence in identifying 36 most common fabrics…our sample book is unlike other sample books and we encourage you to put it together yourself by feeling, stretching & inspecting each sample (of course with some help) to match up the description to each fabric!
- Stretch percentage guide included
- weight, fibre content, recommended needle type for each fabric & ideal projects to make!
- Plus blank card inserts for saving your swatches from your previous projects, or do swaps with a friend.
- Make your swatch book become a perfect reference guide for every time you’re fabric shopping!
- All bound in an A4 booklet
Or book onto a workshop to make yours with tutor help & guidance...
*PLEASE NOTE, THE SAMPLE FABRICS ARE NOT ATTACHED TO THE BOOK, PHOTOS ARE FOR EXAMPLE PURPOSES ONLY*
I bought this for my daughter, who’s doing GCSE fashion and textiles. She’s filled it in and loves it. She’s found to so helpful when she’s been checking out different fabrics.
Really pleased with this. Quality is really good.