'Mini Makers' Craft Sessions
** Please carefully read the workshops bookings Terms & Conditions before you book your place(s)**
Date & Times: 10.30-12pm Monday 30th may OR Wednesday 1st June
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Ansdell Institute, Woodlands Road, Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire. FY84BX.
Cost: £7: Includes all materials and equipment
What you'll learn & make:
- Monday 30th: Pencil pots & notebooks
- Wednesday 6th: Fairy houses & gardens
- keep your little ones away from screens, using their imagination & developing fine motor skills...let them make a mess you don’t have to clean up after!!!
‘mini makers’ sessions...with over 10 years teaching experience we have got the perfect sessions for our younger ones! Aimed specifically at 4-8 year olds... sessions have been designed to develop the following;
- fine motor skills,
- cutting & following lines,
- decision making,
- using imagination,
- exploring colour & tactile materials,
*under 12 years require adult supervision for the duration of the session
Great place, my granddaughter fully enjoyed the sessions. Will be booking next holidays!