'Little Creatives' Sewing Workshops (December)
** Please carefully read the workshops bookings Terms & Conditions before you book your place(s)** under 12 years require adult supervision
Date & Times: 2-4pm
Thursday 21st: Introduction to Sewing
Friday 22nd: Elasticated skirt
Saturday 23rd: Stocking
Location: Lower Ground Floor, Ansdell Institute, Woodlands Road, Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire. FY84BX.
Cost: £14: Includes all materials and equipment
What you'll learn & make:
Who is this suitable for: Keep your little ones away from screens, using their imagination & developing fine motor skills...let them make a mess you don’t have to clean up after!!!
‘Little creatives’ sessions...with over 10 years teaching experience we have got the perfect sessions for our younger ones! Aimed specifically at 8-16 year olds... sessions have been designed to develop the following;
- Introducing children to the sewing machine,
- measuring & counting,
- cutting & following lines with precision,
- exploring different stitches
- Building confidence with the sewing machine
- Learning sewing terminology
* Children must have previously attended an introduction to sewing to attend; skirt or stocking sessions as the basics will not be covered in these sessions! If you attend without the relevant experience regrettably you will be asked to leave in the interest of safety. Wreath requires no previous experience!